Economic Development Benefits for Investors
- Utilize the White County Economic Development as a link between businesses, the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, and legislators/state officials for information, visits, special events, etc.
- Through participation in the Indiana Economic Development Association, ensure that economic development issues remain on the agenda for state administrators and elected officials
- Assist existing businesses to flourish and grow by providing long-term employment consistency while growing employment opportunities and spurring capital investment, resulting in increased tax revenues and assessed valuation of the county’s assets
- Attract new businesses to the county by visiting a minimum of four recognized international site selectors from California, Dallas, Atlanta and Chicago. Conduct a minimum of one annual selected international visit, calling on existing international clients at their foreign corporate headquarters to express our appreciation and nterest in supporting their existing operations and any anticipated growth initiatives, as well as new foreign potential investors/developers to be arranged by specialized consultants
- Drive improvement in human capital by enhancing the skills, talents and education of the general population through quality learning. Provide an investment in people anticipated to pay dividends over time
- Ensure “quality of life” and human services offerings are well documented to attract potential prospects
- Establish a $5,000 level of investment to secure a link with an appropriate company logo on the front page of the White County Economic Development web site as well as a prominent mention in the quarterly newsletter and the annual meeting program
- Establish an $8,000 level of investment to secure a position and voting membership on the White County Economic Development Board of Directors
Why Sponsor & How To Do It
The future success of White County Economic Development depends on forging collaboration and connections within our communities, and your investment to this process is critical. Be assured that our diligence will provide the road map for a stronger White County. As an entity that has a vested interest in the future viability of White County, I am asking for your investment to put White County Economic Development on solid ground to meet future goals and challenges.
The White County Economic Development has developed five levels of annual sponsorship to offer our corporate partners multiple options to assist the White County Economic Development with achieving its important goals. Sponsorship funding supports the many White County Economic Development educational opportunities offered to members throughout the year, the development of legislative positions on important issues affecting economic development in the White County area and allows our organization to advocate on these issues.
White County Economic Development has worked hard to identify the best way to help our sponsors receive the highest value for their investment in our organization. Our Communications/Sponsorship Committee developed new levels of sponsorship.
|$8,000 and up||Voting Membership on WCED Board|
|$5,000 - $7,999||Platinum Level|
|$2,000 - $4,999||Gold Level|
|$1,000 - $1,999||Silver Level|
|up to $999||Bronze Level|